Garage Door Installation is just a phone call away. Door-Mart™ Garage Doors will install all types of garage doors and garage door openers! We repair, fix and install all types of residential & commercial garage openers and garage door opener devices from leading garage door opener manufacturers including Sears, Genie, Chamberlain, Stanley, and Liftmaster. At Door-Mart Garage Doors, we have a lot of experience with garage door installs. We have a wide inventory of parts. The springs we use for installs are 100% American-made. These high-quality galvanized torsion springs are some of the best in the industry. Our technicians can install any automatic opener and garage door currently available on the market.
Full-Service Residential Garage Door Installation
We provide affordable, simple residential garage door installation throughout California. We can install all types of garage doors and garage door openers! When you call to have your garage door installed, our estimators give you an estimate, to help take the guess work out of your budget.
How Long Do Garage Doors Last?
Text needs to be changed!!! placement text. The lifespan of a garage is door is typically between 15-30 years. However, there are several of factors that affect a garage door’s longevity, including usage levels, preventative maintenance, quality, and the local environment. By scheduling garage maintenance and tune-ups at least once every 18 months, and addressing concerns as quickly as they arise, you help increase the likelihood that your garage door will meet or exceeds its life expectancy.
When Should You Replace Your Garage Door?
Text needs to be changed!!! get valuable insight on when you should replace your garage door, so if that’s the case, you can avoid procrastinating and get back to taking advantage of such a convenient feature of your home.
You should start considering a replacement if you’re garage door is:
- Text Sagging because of rotted, deteriorated, or damaged wood
- Making loud noises or shaking when opening and closing
- Affecting efficiency due to a lack of weather sealing or insulation
- Presenting safety hazards since its missing motion detectors
- Outdated and taking away from your home’s exterior design
- Becoming difficult to open and close in one fluid movement
- Failing to work properly, preventing access from outside
- Causing issues with selling your home if it’s on the market
- Requiring frequent and costly repairs, and no longer reliable
- Moving slowly and lacking the speed and efficiency it once had
- Over 15-30 years, which is the estimated life expectancy